The Personnel Sub-Committee will meet up to three occasions during an administrative year or as requested in order to address a specific staffing issue to determine matters on behalf of the Parish Council.
The Personnel Sub-Committee shall report its recommendations to the next scheduled meeting of the Parish Council for resolution.
- To undertake the periodic review of personnel policies;
- To hear staff appeals requiring Member level involvement, under national or Council schemes of conditions of service;
- To hear all appeals or investigatory hearings requiring Member consideration including those relating to Complaints, Disciplinary, Sickness Absence, Capability, Grading, Grievance, and Redundancy matters for all staff;
- To consider requests for training and development opportunities for staff and Members which have not been identified in the Business Plan or are outside the limit of delegated authority of the Parish Manager; and
- To resolve any operational problems and to discuss health and safety, personnel, and other administrative issues that may arise.