Lutterworth Sports Centre
Lutterworth Sports Centre is managed on behalf of Harborough District Council by the Harborough District Leisure Trust in partnership with Serco Leisure Operating Limited. It has an excellent range of facilities including:-
• A 60 Station Gym with industry leading Life Fitness Kit
• Group exercise workout Studio with over 30 classes per week
• A 25 Metre, 6 lane Swimming Pool with adjustable floor
• ASA affiliated Swimming lessons for adults and children
• A Sports Hall
• Meeting Rooms
• A Café serving hot and cold drinks and snacks including ‘Proud to Serve’ Cost Coffee
• Kid’s Activities and Clubs during School holidays
• Supervised Children’s Parties
• Children’s Sports and courses including Badminton, Dodgeball, Basketball, Trampolining and Gymnastics.
• One to one Personal training sessions available
There are a wide range of memberships available from Gym, Swim & Classes, Over 50’s, Students, Juniors and more, so no matter what your choice of activities or your budget we have a membership to suit you. Membership isn’t required at the centre, however enables regular visitors to make great savings, as well as ensuring you receive the help and support you need from our team of fitness professionals to keep you on track to reach your goal.
You can join online and also book classes and activities online via our website or on the go, via our handy smartphone app. We love to be social so why not join us on Facebook and Twitter:
Monday - Friday 06:30 - 22:30
Saturday 07:00 – 20:00
Sunday 07:00 – 22:00
Bank Holidays 07:00 - 15:00
|Categories:||Halls, Rooms & Offices for Hire, Dance, Exercise, Aerobics|
Information last updated Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:37.