Administration and Finance Committee
The Administration and Finance Committee will meet quarterly, on the first Thursday of the month (except Maundy Thursday when Easter falls in early April).
- Determine operational policy for all aspects of the Council's business;
- Formulate strategic and action plans for recommendation to Council;
- Formulate objectives, programmes of the Council;
- Consideration of matters having financial implications, including Financial Regulations, Insurance; Management of reserve funds;
- Overseeing Standing Orders;
- Dealing with all legal issues;
- Resolving policy and budget issues outside the Parish Manager's delegation;
- Review the level and standards of the service provided, and monitor adherence to the Code of Conduct;
- Review the Parish Council's internal controls as a standing agenda item annually; and
- Review the Parish Council's Risk Management Policy, Strategy and Risk Register and a report on Risk Management activity as a standing agenda item annually.
To see past Minutes from this committee please click here (Minutes earlier than 2014 are available on request)
To see past Agendas for this committee please click here (Agendas earlier than 2014 are available on request)