The Parish Council has the power under the General Power of Competence (Localism Act 2011 Section 1-8) (SI. No.965 2012) to award grant funding to organisations and individuals working for the benefit of the community in the parish of Broughton Astley.
The Objectives of community grants are:
- To benefit the community of Broughton Astley
- To promote a vibrant, active and sustainable community
- To contribute to the development of facilities in the community
- To assist, develop and promote local voluntary and charitable organisations
- To ensure that Council tax payers of Broughton Astley Parish get value for money from the Parish Council.
Please click on the document below for more information about the Community Grants policy.