The Parish Council has the power under the General Power of Competence (Localism Act 2011 Section 1-8) (SI. No.965 2012) to award grant funding to organisations and individuals working for the benefit of the community in the parish of Broughton Astley.
The Objectives of community grants are:
- To benefit the community of Broughton Astley
- To promote a vibrant, active and sustainable community
- To contribute to the development of facilities in the community
- To assist, develop and promote local voluntary and charitable organisations
- To ensure that Council tax payers of Broughton Astley Parish get value for money from the Parish Council.
Grant Awarding Policy 2022 (PDF, 103 Kb)
Community Grant Awarding Policy 2022